Saturday, July 30, 2011

Caution: Balancing Act in Practice

My, how things change at the tip of a hat! It feels like the other day since I posted the last blog. I still haven't made it to our computer to write a proper piece, but all in due time... I hope! William is now over 20 pounds at 5 and a half months! He is growing and hasn't taken a break!

Let's see if I can even remember what has happened in our lives... oh, yeah! Marty and I are now married and officially stuck with each other! We visited Georgia and William and I were blessed to be able to stay for three weeks. It was supposed to be two and William and I flew up 5 days before Marty. I had been planning to drive back with him but we realized that a ten hour drive with Liam was not the best idea. So, we got a cheap flight back the next weekend.

I register for COLLEGE CLASSES in less than two weeks!! It is going to be hard, but I am so looking forward to it! I'll be sending William with daddy to the family store and going three days a week for four hours a day. In three and one half years I will be an RN. Too freaking cool!

William is so very close to crawling. He is right there! If he could figure out how to move his arms he would be off! He loves food. Marty likes to sneak him non baby food like bread and marshmallows... but it's okay ;)

Life has been wonderful, hectic, stressful, exciting, and just about every other adjective in the dictionary! I love it! When I get home, I'll write a "real" blog.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment